Yesterday, I did laundry all day long. I didn't manage to get much else accomplished since I had little motivation to do so. Unfortunately, that left things to get done today while the kids are here. Matt did at least get the new light fixture up on the porch and got more of the storm door finished. I am so tired today because I didn't sleep well, and Sophie was up a couple times again. She is cutting another tooth. I sure wish we could get the whole tooth thing out of the way, so we could all get some sleep again. Tonight, I am going to give her Tylenol and teething tablets and hope that does the trick. I am so tired of getting woke up in the middle of the night when I have to get up and watch kids the next morning.
The kids have been crazy today since being gone since the middle of last week. Between not going outside due to the cool temps and a napping baby, the kids are getting cabin fever. Thankfully, it is almost lunchtime and then naps. I am still trying to catch up on laundry and dishes while the kids play. They have dumped out every single bin of toys, which will have to be cleaned up before naps. Every single inch of the parlor floor is cluttered with toys. I am hoping the kids take good long naps this afternoon. I sure could use the break.
No comments:
Post a Comment