Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ugh, another week

I essentially end up only having the weekend to get everything done. It is also hard to get motivated on the weekend to do stuff when all I want to do is sit down and relax or do my own thing. It's hard to look forward to the weekend when I know I need to spend it cleaning the house. It is also hard to find time to do extra cleaning or organizing when I only have the weekend to do stuff. I have a lot of stuff I want to do, but very little time to do it in. It would be nice to have a couple weeks off (with my own babysitter) just to deep clean and organize the house without little ones underfoot. It also seems like every time I try to do stuff upstairs, the downstairs becomes a disaster area. I guess I need to put the gate up and pen Sophie upstairs with me, so she can't destroy the downstairs at the same time. Things sure are a lot more difficult once you have a baby. That baby also creates a lot more work. I love my Sophers, but life sure was a lot simpler before she came along. |:o) I wouldn't trade her for the world though.

No comments:

Post a Comment