Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Early morning bliss
Oh, how I love the peace and quiet early in the morning even if I would rather be sleeping. I got up this morning at 6:30 thinking that my first child could be arriving by 6:40. But alas, it was not meant to be. I put the trash out in the early morning chill of winter after rushing around to put laundry upstairs, pick up a few misc. pieces of clutter and blankets that hadn't been picked up last night. After putting the trash out, I came back inside and sat down to relax before my next kids arrived. It is so peaceful sitting here in my chair listening to....absolutely nothing. Sophie and Matt are both still sleeping as is the rest of the world it seems. It is never this quiet for the rest of the day even at naptime as the world has awakened and is making its usual sounds. Well, my first kids have arrived, and so has the noise. The peace and quiet was nice while it lasted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment