Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's been a few days and I am so tired.

Today is going to be a long day. Sophie woke me up twice in the middle of the night early this morning. Then, the kids woke her up before 9 this morning. It's gonna be a long day. The kids are way too energetic for the lack of sleep I've had. At least the house is fairly clean. I got the dishes done this morning as well as the vacuuming. I have yet to do laundry since last week though. My "to do" list just never ends. Housework is one of those things that by the time you think you've finished, you have to start all over again. I am happy though that I have gotten a small bit of purging and organizing done upstairs. Slowly but surely, I have been going through things and consolidating. I still have to tackle the guest room though. It has clothes that Sophie has outgrown that need to be put into boxes, and a bunch of other stuff that just needs to be put away. The hallway also has a bunch of stuff that needs put away. Our bedroom seems to have a never-ending pile of boxes and stuff that need to be gone through, organized and put away. Either there is just not enough storage space in this house, we have too much stuff or both. I think I'll go with the latter; both. I have slowly been able to get rid of stuff, but it just never seems to be enough. I need another vacation just to get stuff done without being interrupted. Oh well, someday, I will get stuff done. |:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment