I am so sick of the "snow days." The 4 yr old that I watch drives me crazy on the days that she doesn't have school. Thankfully, I do not have the baby today. Why is it that it seems like the older ones give me a harder time than the younger ones when they should know better? It drives me crazy that I have to tell the older ones over and over and over again not to do something or to leave such and such alone because it's not a toy or it's not their, etc. I think the ideal age group of kids to watch would be around 12 mos. to 2 or maybe 3 yrs. I can tell already that they are going to drive me nuts today. It's not even 9:00 AM, and I'm wishing it were 5:00 PM already. I'm tired and definitely not ready for the week to begin. I am seriously hoping that it's so nasty tomorrow that no one can get to town, and I end up having the day off.
On a different note, I was able to get quite a bit done this weekend. I was finally able to get all the boy baby clothes put away, or so I thought. I came across one more small box of newborn to 3 month clothes that I missed. I got all of Sophie's outgrown winter clothes and some bigger clothes that I had accumulated. I still have some new summer clothes of hers that still need to be packed in boxes. The guestroom is finally getting to where you can partially see the bed and the floor. Little by little, bit by bit. You can finally walk in our room without dodging boxes. The pile of boxes and stuff in the corner of our room keeps getting smaller as Matt's dirty clothes pile (which I refuse to wash until it's in the hamper) keeps getting bigger.
Ugh, it's been awhile since I started this post. I am starting to not feel so well. I am hoping that I can make it through the rest of the day before I get sick. This is not good. I am just hoping that maybe God will time this right, and the weather will be where no one will be able to come tomorrow anyway. I can always hope, right? I am just hoping that I am not coming down with the stomach flu that has been going around, but it really seems like I probably am considering the symptoms. Ugh, this is not a good time to have the flu as it's only Monday.
Well, ta ta for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment