Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ugh, I hate snow.

I am so sick of having the kids couped up in the house. I am going to go insane if they keep waking the baby up from his morning nap. Thank goodness, he goes home early today. I will be so glad when the kids can go outside again. I wouldn't mind taking them out in the snow, but they don't have extra clothes or snowpants or anything. I can hardly wait until naptime everyday. Today, is worse because 2 of  the kids came more than half an hour early. They are driving me crazy asking to eat every 5 minutes. They would eat me out of house and home if I let them. Argh, I am so sick of the snow and cold. It seems like all I do all day is yell at them for one thing or another. "Stop running. Leave him alone. Stop hitting. Leaver her alone. Give it back. Stop pushing. I saaaaiiiiidddd leave her/him alone." I totally need to get out for my own sanity. School seriously needs to not be canceled ever again this season. Thank goodness that tomorrow is Friday, and I only have 1 kid. I feel like I've been living on Dr. Pepper and cappuccino. I need a good set of earplugs. I am so ready for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment