Thursday, March 10, 2011
Well, it's happened.
I guess the cat is out of the bag now. The whole flippin town probably knows by now as it was all over the scanner last evening and on the radio this morning. Matt was arrested yesterday evening and spent about 4 hours or so in jail. The charge is Rape, which is so wrong. All of the allegations are totally false. He has never ever done anything to harm anyone. This is a direct attack of the devil on our house. I would not wish this on anyone. Thankfully, he is home as we were able to bail him out last night and got home around 10:40 PM. This is the hardest thing we have ever been through, but we are holding fast to God's promises. He will not give us more than we can bear. The truth will come out, and God will prevail. I am trying to be strong for Sophie, but it's not easy. The hardest thing I have ever dealt with in my life was to hear her cry for her daddy as they took him into custody. That will be forever etched into my memory. I am an emotional wreck even typing this out, but the grieving and healing process must start somewhere. I know that we have tons of friends and family supporting us and that helps a lot. I would like to thank each and every one of you for your prayers and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment