Thursday, December 22, 2011
December 22, 2011
Oh, what a week this has been. It has been crazy around here. Sophie has been extra energetic and loud and has been driving me nuts. My mood and energy is all over the place. I have been trying to do the regular housework as well as some deeper cleaning off and on all week. Matt has had the car since his bike has a flat, and also since it snowed. I have been stuck in the house the majority of the time except when I can escape outside with Soph for a bit. I am going stir crazy and winter has only just begun. I am also extra tired, which isn't helping things. I have little motivation to get started, but once I do, then it's easy to overdo it. I just really want to get the house clean before our friends come over on Monday, and also just because I'm tired of looking at all the crap all over the place. I am doing some serious purging in hopes to be a bit more content in this house that we seem to not have enough storage space in. I know, however, that storage is not the real issue, the real issue is just plain having too much crap that we don't need. I am eager to purge stuff in order to be happier and have less to clean. It is hard enough to keep up with the clutter when you have a toddler. I am hoping that as I go through and purge that my attitude will get better and that we will be able to own our stuff and not have it own us. I will also be so glad when we have a baby and can get rid of the stuff that we don't need as the baby outgrows it. It will definitely free up a ton of space in the house. This is also the third day that I haven't had any pop or caffeine, and it is driving me crazy. Well, I should get back to cleaning. Good day everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment